Name : Dr.K Ashoka Reddy
Qualification : M.Sc. Ph.D,(Remote Sensing)
Designation : Scientist
Email ID : email@example.com
I have been actively associated as project Co-ordinator in the project CAPE/FASAL (Forecasting Agriculture output using space, Agrometrology and Land based observation) in collaboration with SAC Ahmadabad and have been liaising core Scientists group of SAC Ahmadabad and NRSC Hyderabad. The aim of the project is to estimate pre-harvest acreage of major staple and commercial crops such as cotton, sugarcane and rabbi, jowar. I using microware RADASAT data since 1999. Actively involved in the research project biophysical parameter retrieval of cotton and maize crop using polarimetric SAR data. I published several research articles in National and International journals conferences, workshops have conducted many training programmes involving Remote Sensing and GIS application, Guiding many M.Tech students for their thesis work.
Name : Dr.B.P.Lakshmikantha
Qualification : M.Sc. Ph.D.,(Agri)
Designation : Scientist as Deputation (DDA)
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr.B.P.LakshmiKantha received Ph.D degree in 1997 at University of Agriculture Science (UAS), Bangalore and worked in various capacities (ADA, DDA) in the Dept. of Agriculture, GoK from 2003. Joined KSRSAC from 2005 as Scientist on deputation & associated with different projects viz. Agriculture, Watershed, Forest, Tank/lakes etc. Actively involved in the following projects.
- Land Resource Information System (LRIS) for Mysore Districts, Dept of IT, GoI
- State Natural Resources Information System (SNRIS).
- Geo-Spatial Database of Bannerghatta National Park, KFD, GoK
- Quality Checks of Base maps and LULC (land use /Land Cover) of Local Planning Authority under BMRDA.
- Integrated Watershed Management program (IWMP), WDD, GoK
- National Wasteland Changes Analysis for Karnataka. (NWCA), NRSC, ISRO.
- Sujala-III (preparation of cadastral referenced watershed maps of 7 districts of the state),WDD, GoK
Published several research papers in National & International Journals and presented Papers in Conferences. Conducted many Training Programs involving Remote Sensing and GIS Application for officers of different Line Departments of the State, Guiding M.Tech Students for their thesis work offered at KSRSAC under VTU, Belgaum.